On sunday I did my first livestream about WAR for the german community page WAAAGHde. After the videos, that contain german language, I will just comment on some points, that I noticed.
What did I notice?
- I’ll need to wear a defensive set, there were way to many enemies, who arrived in my surrounding area by “chance”.
- I really need to make sure, that I count enemies before charging in, some of those attacks were less than unlikely to succeed.
- I need to be a bit more of a moderator in teamspeak(voice chat), some of the comments there weren’t really the kind, that I want to have in a video.
What do I wish to do better next time?
- a fuller voice chat, so that there are more topics, that can be spoken about
- starting with at least one healer in my group
- a bit PvE to start off, so everyone is awake, when RvR happens
- less zerging by the enemies, it certainly didn’t lead to interesting fights and actually turned out to be annoying quite a lot of times
Would any of you wish for something else instead?