Since patch 1.4.7 introduce major changes to crowd control, it produced noticeable changes in gameplay. Especially the reduction of long-duration cc like 9s AoE-Staggers of KotbS, Chosens, Engineers and Magi were obvious.
But first a short not on my “testing enviroment”.
Since the only city invasion, that I managed to take part in, was pure PvE, the only other fights I managed to get were scenarios. I played both solo and with a small group, but didn’t manage to have a look at oRvR at all, I just lacked time.
Even with a higher rate of knockdowns, especially from Choppas, the fights did feel a bit more fluent. No matter if we won, or if we lost.
As a side-effect of the Stagger-changes, my own cc, especially AoE-Root and Aoe-Kick did feel more useful. They neither gave immunities, that would have prevented a stagger, not could they break one.
Of course I didn’t just ignore the live-event, I needed to get the most important thing – a new pet:
Except for my tries to be silly, the rest of my gaming time was made up of Wrath of Heroes, especially a long session led by Tarelther. All my other time obviously went into preparing a couple of updates for WAAAGHde and completing as much of the event as I could…not as much as I hoped to archieve.
I hope you actually had fun with the good weather, that at least we had during the weekend. In case you actually managed to test 1.4.7, I’d really be interested to hear your opinion about those changes.
Do you think 1.4.7 combat feels better then 1.4.6 combat? | Glaubst du, dass der 1.4.7 Kampf besser ist als der 1.4.6 Kampf?
- Yes, I experienced it. | Ja, nach meiner Erfahrung. (88%, 7 Votes)
- Yes, I assume it is. | ja, ich gehe davon aus, dass es besser ist. (13%, 1 Votes)
- no idea | keine Ahnung (0%, 0 Votes)
- No, I assume it didn't change anything. | Nein, ich gehe davon aus, dass es nichts geändert hat. (0%, 0 Votes)
- No, I experienced that it didn't change anything. | Nein, ich meiner Erfahrung anch hat es nichts geändert. (0%, 0 Votes)
- No, I assume it got worse. | Nein, ich gehe davon aus, dass es schlechter geworden ist. (0%, 0 Votes)
- No, from my experience it got worse. | Nein, meiner Erfahrung nach wurde es schlechter. (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 8