What was the most obvious to me, is how much I rely on others also speaking or at least participation. Being alone on the teamspeak server wasn’t just a bit boring, it was also impossible to guess, what kind of play the viewers desired.
At some point in the middle of the stream, I suddenly lost a lot of viewers. I guess, that a group of two swordmasters just wasn’t good enough gameplay for them, or maybe me talking to myself was just getting boring.
Do I actually know that? No, of course not, since nobody talked to me or used the chat. The only thing I could continue to do, was running around blind, without knowing what the viewers wanted.
I did pick a couple of points, that I plan to improve the next time I stream, hopefully this will help:
- I will try to find a group of persons before I start playing, so that I don’t need to solo
- I will announce the stream earlier, so I don’t end up sitting right in the middle of some guild events
- I will increase the duration again, so that people will have a higher chance to drop by and actually have me playing.
- I won’t leave any groups again, even if I’m asked too
Do you have any comments or wishes? Do you already want to decide what I should play for the next time? Do you want to see some completely different characters?
An welchem Tag soll der nächste Livestream stattfinden? On what day should the next livestream take place?
- 07.06 (Freitag/Friday) (67%, 2 Votes)
- 14.06 (Freitag/Friday) (33%, 1 Votes)
- 08.06 (Samstag/Saturday) (0%, 0 Votes)
- 15.06 (Samstag/Saturday) (0%, 0 Votes)
- 21.06 (Freitag/Friday) (0%, 0 Votes)
- 22.06 (Samstag/Saturday) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 3
See all of you next time,